Track the many moving aspects of your life. Consider implementing 1-3 ideas from Resources list in your Workspace after you complete the exercises. Personally, I use Databases to track my Shopping Lists (my wife and I share this), Travel Plans, Personal Goals, House Maintenance Responsibilities, and my Reading Lists
Track the ever-changing components of your business. My company teaches startup founds how to integrate every aspect of their businesses using Databases starting with Strategic Goals through Execution. This includes client management, marketing, hiring, finance, and every other business system required Transform Chaos into Cashflow. The Project Management template we set up is a simplified version of what is developed for our clients.
After you start to develop multiple digital products, you can use Databases to store them as individual products just like an eCommerce store. We will eventually build an eCommerce store in later modules.
In this Module, you will learn how to:
- Create databases to organize information
- Configure Views to Visualize your data
- Use Filters and Sorts to reorganize your data
- Connect databases with Relations and Rollups
- Use Linked Databases to reference data throughout workspace
- Build a Project Management Tool to manage Projects and Tasks